Friends and Colleagues
- Welcome to the Cancer Cafe
To see the one hour video of Judith’s amazing show about going from provider to cancer patient (Multiple Myeloma), click the link above. To reach the solo performance artist, Judith, contact her at email@example.com. And you can watch the Q&A with Judith and Chaya here.
- Soulreparations.org. Free Spiritual Direction sessions for Women of Color by Women of Color.
- Cardamom and Kavate
Roshni Kavate, palliative care nurse and extraordinaire, offers her skills. “Transforming Grief through the Art of Rest, Ritual and Nourishment Rooted in Ancestral Wisdom and Storytelling for Collective Healing and Liberation”
Eve is an experienced and soulful Buddhist teacher and musician who leads workshops and teaches. We often offer teachings, healing circles, and Jewish/Buddhist services together. We also take walks and talk about the ways we are interfacing with our own spirituality.
- Kehilla Community Synagogue
My home community. Check it out.
- Svara -A Traditional Radical Yeshiva
Interested in Talmud study? Never studied Talmud? Svara offers an innovative approach to learning with a queer perspective.
- ALEPH and Rabbi Zalman Schachter Shalomi
The Jewish Renewal community where I was ordained and where I serve as a Spiritual Director in the Hashpa’ah program, serving students.
- Open My Heart: Living Jewish Prayer is a podcast from the Institute of Jewish Spirituality. Episodes can be found on their official page and are also streamable on Apple, Spotify and Google.
- The Grief Deck: A wonderful card deck resource for those grieving.
- Spiritual Directors International: A place to learn more about Spiritual Direction. Check out my listing with them.
- RitualWell is a great website for Jewish rituals
- myjewishlearning.com: Website for all things Jewish.
- Web designed by Ellen Tobe, 4wdesign.com.