If you have an idea of something you want to explore, feel free to run it by me. Even if it is a one time session. In the past, people have approached me to design and lead the following:
- Group for synagogue committees to help them connect their service with their spirituality.
- B’nei mitzvah parents who want a space to deepen their own spirituality while their child is working with someone else to do the same. This also helped them give more space to their children in their learning process.
- Parents whose children were leaving the nest who wanted to explore this moment.
- Immigration Activist Committee who wanted to connect their spirituality to their work, deepen their community, and do creative writing as part of the group.
- The possibilities are endless.