Vayeishev, 5782, Beit Haverim
Kehilla 5782 Second Day Rosh Hashanah Teaching
Kehilla 5781 Second Day Rosh Hashanah Teaching
Seven Minute Immersion Ceremony for the National Partnership for Hospice and Healthcare Innovation (NPHI) Annual Summit
November 3 – 5, 2021
Published Writings by Chaya Gusfield
- Fractured Hearts: Multi-faith Words of Hope and Healing, Dec. 2021, Edited by Rabbi Debra W. Smith –To order, contact Deb Smith directly at Hineni77@gmail.com. (two poems/prayers included.)
- Kerem, Creative Explorations in Judaism, volume 13, 5772-2012, “The Healing Power of Saying Kaddish for a Suicide”
- The Suicide Funeral (Or Memorial Service), Honoring Their Memory, Comforting Their Survivors, edited by Melinda Moore and Daniel A. Roberts, Resource Publications, 2017. “Serving Jewish Families of Suicide” by Rabbis Chaya Gusfield and Lori Klein.
- Seeking and Soaring: Jewish Approaches to Spiritual Direction, Edited by Rabbi Goldie Milgram, Reclaiming Judaism Press, 2009, “Opening to God in Gehinnom, Issues for the Mashpiah in Being Fully Present to Suicide Survivors“.
- Beside Still Waters, A Journey of Comfort and Renewal, 2019, Bayit: Your Jewish Home. (Two prayers included.)
- Published several poems and a prayer: https://www.ritualwell.org