Friends and Colleagues
- Cardamom and Kavate
Find my friend Roshni Kavate offers her skills. “Transforming Grief through the Art of Rest, Ritual and Nourishment Rooted in Ancestral Wisdom and Storytelling for Collective Healing and Liberation”
- Welcome to the Cancer Cafe
To see the one hour video of Judith’s amazing show about going from provider to cancer patient (Multiple Myeloma), click the link above. To reach the solo performance artist, Judith, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. And you can watch the Q&A with Judith and Chaya here.
Eve is an experienced and soulful Buddhist teacher and musician who leads workshops and teaches. We often offer teachings, healing circles, and Jewish/Buddhist services together. We also take walks and talk about the ways we are interfacing with our own spirituality.
- Kehilla Community Synagogue
My home community. Check it out.
- Svara -A Traditional Radical Yeshiva
Interested in Talmud study? Never studied Talmud? Svara offers an innovative approach to learning with a queer perspective.
- ALEPH and Rabbi Zalman Schachter Shalomi
The Jewish Renewal community where I was ordained and where I serve as a Spiritual Director in the Hashpa’ah program, serving students.
- The Grief Deck: A wonderful resource for those grieving.
- Spiritual Directors International: A place to learn more about Spiritual Direction. Check out my listing with them.
- Ritualwell.org: Great website for Jewish rituals
- myjewishlearning.com: Website for all things Jewish.
- Web designed by Ellen Tobe, 4wdesign.com.